Visit Cornwall has set up a new Facebook group called Visit Cornwall Holidays, the aim of it being to match requests from holiday makers looking to book direct with quality accommodation providers in Cornwall.
This season (2021) looks as if it will be a very busy one, and we don’t want anybody to turn up in Cornwall without booking in advance, and then finding nowhere to stay.
This group will cover all types of accommodation including – Hotels, B&B, Self-Catering & campsites etc
We ask any holidaymakers using this group to abide by the guidance below.
1. Please be as detailed as you can with your requests to increase the chances of the best match. I.e. preferred location, how many in you group and special requirements – i.e. accessibility, Dogs
2. Please do not reply to others accommodation requests with your own recommendation. We need to remain impartial and its down to the owners to comment with their availability.
3. All accommodation providers listing availability are current members of Visit Cornwall and abide by our membership terms and conditions.
4. If you receive an uninvited PM which you suspect to be a scam please report it to admin.
5. The Admin reserves the right to accept or reject applications as it sees fit.
6. No sales or wanted ads.
7. Posts – The admin reserves the right to alter or delete posts without explanation.
8. The admin reserves the right to immediately remove anyone from the group if they see fit.
We hope you find the accommodation you require and have a great holiday in Cornwall.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in